GPSC Gujarat Administrative Service Class-I, Gujarat Civil Service Class- I & II and Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-II Notification 2021 2022 out

 GPSC Gujarat Administrative Service Class-I, Gujarat Civil Service Class- I & II and Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-II Notification 2021 2022 out


GPSC has published official advertisement for the post of  Gujarat Administrative Service Class-I, Gujarat Civil Service Class- I & II and Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-II (advertisement number :30/2021-2022).check below for more details.


Post NameGujarat Administrative Service Class-I, Gujarat Civil Service Class- I & II and Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-II


Advt.no :30/2021-22

Online application form starts from: 28/09/2021 .13.00 pm 

Online application form last date:13/10/2021 13.00pm



Preliminary examination date: 19/12/2021


Preliminary examination result month: January 2022


List of eligible candidates for mains examination :available

 after prelims exam


For Download Official Notification :(Click Here)


For Download Official Syllabus (Click Here)









Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.